Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Need Opinions! Which version?

Ok, everyone. I need your help. As you know, I have been doing lots of ultrasound art lately. There is something quite satisfying about taking those flimsy black and white sonogram snapshots and turning them into a colorful piece of art. I have been experimenting with different versions of my latest one and I need your help deciding which one to use. Of the two (very similar) versions of the ultrasound painting below, which one do you like the best and why? Either comment below, shoot me an email or Facebook me! :)


"Iris 1" 11x14 Watercolor on 140 lb. paper

"Iris 2" 11x14 Watercolor on 140 lb. paper

If you are interested in commissioning a piece of ultrasound/ sonogram art for a gift or keepsake, contact me to discuss your custom watercolor painting. Standard pricing applies ($1.60 per square inch). To see step-by-step photos of how my ultrasound art is created, see Start to Finish: How Ultrasound Art is Made

To see more work, visit www.StarrWeems.com or connect with me on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment